Starting at: Woodmansterne
Arrive at: Mill Hill East
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Woodmansterne
- Richmond Road Coulsdon
- Woodmansterne Road
- Coulsdon Town Station
- Coulsdon Library
- Lion Green Road
- Coulsdon South Station
Bus Stop Closed\n\n Use the temporary Bus Stop to\n catch your Bus from instead
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mill Hill East to Woodmansterne
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Woodmansterne to Wandsworth Common
- Woodmansterne to Bermondsey
- Woodmansterne to Leyton
- Woodmansterne to Chartham Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Lancing Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Adderley Park Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Habrough Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Inverness Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Bradley Lane (Midland Metro Stop)
- Woodmansterne to Ardwick Rail Station