Starting at: Woodgrange Park
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from Woodgrange Park
- Wanstead Park Rail Station
- Leytonstone High Road Rail Station
- Leyton Midland Road Rail Station
- Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station
- Blackhorse Road Rail Station
- South Tottenham Rail Station
- Harringay Green Lanes Rail Station
- Crouch Hill Rail Station
- Upper Holloway Rail Station
- Gospel Oak Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to Woodgrange Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Woodgrange Park to Shoreham (Kent) Rail Station
- Woodgrange Park to Seaford Rail Station
- Woodgrange Park to Holmes Chapel Rail Station
- Woodgrange Park to Kew Bridge
- Woodgrange Park to Winchcombe (Gloucs Warwicks Railway)
- Woodgrange Park to Redhill Rail Station
- Woodgrange Park to Witley Rail Station
- Woodgrange Park to Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station
- Woodgrange Park to Bishopstone Rail Station
- Woodgrange Park to Arram Rail Station