Starting at: Winchmore Hill
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from Winchmore Hill
- Winchmore Hill / The Green
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to Winchmore Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Winchmore Hill to Hampton (London)
- Winchmore Hill to London Fields
- Winchmore Hill to Dalston Junction
- Winchmore Hill to Hythe Station (RHDR)
- Winchmore Hill to Enfield Town
- Winchmore Hill to West Sutton
- Winchmore Hill to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station
- Winchmore Hill to Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway)
- Winchmore Hill to Waterbeach Rail Station
- Winchmore Hill to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Winchmore Hill to Horsley Rail Station