Starting at: Winchmore Hill
Arrive at: Finchley Central
Stations passed through from Winchmore Hill
- Palmers Green Rail Station
- Bowes Park Rail Station
- Alexandra Palace Rail Station
- Hornsey Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Finchley Central to Winchmore Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Winchmore Hill to Bede (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Winchmore Hill to Keighley Rail Station
- Winchmore Hill to Seer Green Rail Station
- Winchmore Hill to Woodford
- Winchmore Hill to Arsenal
- Winchmore Hill to Watford
- Winchmore Hill to Barons Court
- Winchmore Hill to Palmers Green
- Winchmore Hill to Twickenham
- Winchmore Hill to London St Pancras International
- Winchmore Hill to Abbey Wood (London)