Starting at: Wimbledon Chase
Arrive at: Potters Bar Rail Station
Stations passed through from Wimbledon Chase
- The Nelson Health Centre
- Wilton Crescent
- Windermere Avenue Crown Lane
- Morden Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Potters Bar Rail Station to Wimbledon Chase
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wimbledon Chase to Sunderland (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Wimbledon Chase to Ascott-under-Wychwood Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Chessington South
- Wimbledon Chase to St Germans Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Swanley
- Wimbledon Chase to Soho Benson Road (Midland Metro Stop)
- Wimbledon Chase to Robertsbridge Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Folkestone West Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Bowes Park
- Wimbledon Chase to Central Station (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)