Starting at: Wimbledon Chase
Arrive at: Tower Gateway DLR
Stations passed through from Wimbledon Chase
- The Nelson Health Centre
- Wilton Crescent
- Merton Park Tram Stop
- Bertram Cottages
- Sir Cyril Black Way
- Wimbledon Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Tower Gateway DLR to Wimbledon Chase
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wimbledon Chase to Exmouth Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Warrington Central Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Llanfairpwll Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Caerphilly Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to
- Wimbledon Chase to St. Paul's
- Wimbledon Chase to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Wimbledon Chase to Elstree & Borehamwood
- Wimbledon Chase to Palmers Green
- Wimbledon Chase to Thames Ditton
- Wimbledon Chase to Shepperton Rail Station