Starting at: Wimbledon Chase
Arrive at: Herne Hill
Stations passed through from Wimbledon Chase
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Haydons Road Rail Station
- Tooting Rail Station
- Streatham Rail Station
- Tulse Hill Rail Station
- Herne Hill Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Herne Hill to Wimbledon Chase
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wimbledon Chase to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Upper Holloway
- Wimbledon Chase to Harwich Town Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Hither Green
- Wimbledon Chase to London Fenchurch Street
- Wimbledon Chase to Thorpe-le-Soken Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Cathcart Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Hythe Station (RHDR)
- Wimbledon Chase to West Jesmond (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Wimbledon Chase to Great Chesterford Rail Station