Starting at: Wimbledon Chase
Arrive at: Hendon
Stations passed through from Wimbledon Chase
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Haydons Road Rail Station
- Tooting Rail Station
- Streatham Rail Station
- Tulse Hill Rail Station
- Herne Hill Rail Station
- Loughborough Junction Rail Station
- Elephant & Castle Rail Station
- London Blackfriars Rail Station
- City Thameslink Rail Station
- Farringdon Rail Station
- London St Pancras International Rail Station
- Kentish Town Rail Station
- West Hampstead Thameslink Rail Station
- Cricklewood Rail Station
- Hendon Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hendon to Wimbledon Chase
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wimbledon Chase to Canterbury East Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Sunderland (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Wimbledon Chase to Wickford Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Tutbury & Hatton Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Hampton Court
- Wimbledon Chase to Chippenham Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Ridgmont Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to London Road (Guildford) Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Furze Platt Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Ware Rail Station