Starting at: Wimbledon Chase
Arrive at: East Croydon
Stations passed through from Wimbledon Chase
- Wimbledon Chase Station
- Lower Downs Road, Wimbledon
EAST CROYDON STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing. Interchange is also expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: East Croydon to Wimbledon Chase
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wimbledon Chase to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Upper Holloway
- Wimbledon Chase to Claygate Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to
- Wimbledon Chase to How Wood (Herts) Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Coombe Lane Tram Stop
- Wimbledon Chase to Turkey Street
- Wimbledon Chase to London Waterloo
- Wimbledon Chase to Radlett Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Morden Road Tram Stop