Starting at: Wimbledon Chase
Arrive at: Brentwood
A ramp is provided at this station providing step-free access onto Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan Line trains. Please ask staff in the ticket hall at the start of your journey to ensure the ramp will be available when you arrive at your destination.
Stations passed through from Wimbledon Chase
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Haydons Road Rail Station
- Tooting Rail Station
- Streatham Rail Station
- Tulse Hill Rail Station
- Herne Hill Rail Station
- Loughborough Junction Rail Station
- Elephant & Castle Rail Station
- London Blackfriars Rail Station
- City Thameslink Rail Station
- Farringdon Rail Station
A ramp is provided at this station providing step-free access onto TfL Rail trains. Please ask staff in the ticket hall at the start of your journey to ensure the ramp will be available when you arrive at your destination.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Brentwood to Wimbledon Chase
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wimbledon Chase to Tring Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Kearsney Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Chertsey Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Potters Bar Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Manor House
- Wimbledon Chase to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Woody Bay (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Wimbledon Chase to Robertsbridge Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Mile End
- Wimbledon Chase to Monument
- Wimbledon Chase to Hemel Hempstead Rail Station