Starting at: Wimbledon Chase
Arrive at: Tottenham Hale
Stations passed through from Wimbledon Chase
- Merton Park Baptist Church
- Merton Mansions
- St James Church
- Ashridge Way
- South Merton Station
- Links Avenue
- Morden Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Tottenham Hale to Wimbledon Chase
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wimbledon Chase to Ashchurch for Tewkesbury Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Danzey Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Wigan North Western Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Raynes Park
- Wimbledon Chase to Rolvenden Rail Station (KESR)
- Wimbledon Chase to South Merton
- Wimbledon Chase to Imperial Wharf
- Wimbledon Chase to Central Station (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Wimbledon Chase to Islip Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Ridgmont Rail Station