Starting at: Wimbledon Chase
Arrive at: Hatton Cross
Stations passed through from Wimbledon Chase
- The Nelson Health Centre
- Wilton Crescent
- Merton Park Tram Stop
- Bertram Cottages
- Sir Cyril Black Way
- Wimbledon Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hatton Cross to Wimbledon Chase
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wimbledon Chase to St Helens Central Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to East Tilbury Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Kew Gardens
- Wimbledon Chase to Westgate-on-Sea Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Brixton Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Parkend (Dean Forest Railway)
- Wimbledon Chase to Wootton Wawen Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Ipswich Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Tooting Bec
- Wimbledon Chase to March Rail Station