Starting at: Wimbledon Chase
Arrive at: Amersham
Stations passed through from Wimbledon Chase
- Lower Downs Road
- Sydney Road
- Raynes Park Library
- Raynes Park Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Amersham to Wimbledon Chase
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wimbledon Chase to Ashchurch for Tewkesbury Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Norbiton
- Wimbledon Chase to Danzey Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Wigan North Western Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Nunhead
- Wimbledon Chase to North Harrow
- Wimbledon Chase to Abbey Road DLR
- Wimbledon Chase to Leyton Midland Road
- Wimbledon Chase to Elephant & Castle Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase to Callerton Parkway (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)