Starting at: West Wickham
Arrive at: Canonbury
Stations passed through from West Wickham
- Station Rd / West Wickham Stn
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canonbury to West Wickham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Wickham to Hoxton
- West Wickham to Bicester Village Rail Station
- West Wickham to St Margarets (London)
- West Wickham to Kilburn
- West Wickham to Pewsey Rail Station
- West Wickham to London Cannon Street
- West Wickham to Brockley
- West Wickham to East India DLR
- West Wickham to Kensington (Olympia)
- West Wickham to Prince Regent DLR
- West Wickham to Cambridge Heath (London)