Starting at: West Sutton
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from West Sutton
- Sutton Common Rail Station
- St Helier (London) Rail Station
- Morden South Rail Station
- South Merton Rail Station
- Wimbledon Chase Rail Station
- Wimbledon Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to West Sutton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Sutton to West Acton
- West Sutton to Gatwick Airport Rail Station
- West Sutton to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- West Sutton to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- West Sutton to Habrough Rail Station
- West Sutton to Manchester Airport (Manchester Metrolink)
- West Sutton to Ninian Park Rail Station
- West Sutton to Harpenden Rail Station
- West Sutton to St. John's Wood
- West Sutton to West Calder Rail Station
- West Sutton to Lancing Rail Station