Starting at: West Sutton
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from West Sutton
- London Road / St Anthony's Hospital
- Stonecot Hill / Garth Road
- Burleigh Road
- Sutton Common Road
- King George's Field
- Aragon School
- Morden Park Baptist Church
- Queen Mary Avenue
- St John Fisher School
- Glenthorpe Road
- Cherrywood Lane
- St James Church
- Ashridge Way
- South Merton Station
- Links Avenue
- Morden Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to West Sutton
Latest journey planner searches
- West Sutton to West Acton
- West Sutton to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- West Sutton to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- West Sutton to West Calder Rail Station
- West Sutton to Chartham Rail Station
- West Sutton to Hereford Rail Station
- West Sutton to West Sutton
- West Sutton to Riding Mill Rail Station
- West Sutton to Highams Park
- West Sutton to Dronfield Rail Station
- West Sutton to Hertford North Rail Station