Starting at: West Norwood
Arrive at: Buckhurst Hill
Stations passed through from West Norwood
- Norwood Road / Robson Road
- Lancaster Avenue
- Tulse Hill Station
- Hardel Rise
- High Trees
- Upper Tulse Hill
- Craignair Road
- Jubilee Primary School
- Brixton Water Lane
- Morval Road
- St Matthews Estate
- Lambeth Town Hall
- Brixton Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Buckhurst Hill to West Norwood
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Norwood to Widdrington Rail Station
- West Norwood to St James Street (London)
- West Norwood to Needham Market Rail Station
- West Norwood to Dagenham Dock
- West Norwood to St Austell Rail Station
- West Norwood to Frant Rail Station
- West Norwood to Strawberry Hill
- West Norwood to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- West Norwood to Woolwich Arsenal
- West Norwood to Tufnell Park
- West Norwood to Boston Manor