Starting at: West Dulwich
Arrive at: London Farringdon
Stations passed through from West Dulwich
- Lancaster Avenue
- Elmcourt Road
- Avenue Park Road
- Tulse Hill Station
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Farringdon to West Dulwich
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Dulwich to Birmingham International Airport (Air-Rail link)
- West Dulwich to Woodlesford Rail Station
- West Dulwich to Wootton Wawen Rail Station
- West Dulwich to Sway Rail Station
- West Dulwich to Brigg Rail Station
- West Dulwich to Tunbridge Wells West (Spa Valley Railway)
- West Dulwich to Adisham Rail Station
- West Dulwich to Burmarsh Road Station (RHDR)
- West Dulwich to March Rail Station
- West Dulwich to Grays Rail Station