Starting at: West Drayton
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from West Drayton
- Hayes & Harlington Rail Station
- Southall Rail Station
- Ealing Broadway Rail Station
- London Paddington Rail Station
WEST DRAYTON STATION: Until September 2020, buses on Routes 222 350 698 U1 U3 and U5 are unable to serve stops in Station Approach outside the station due to poor road conditions. Please use other stops in Yiewsley High Street, Station Road or Horton Road (350) instead.
WEST DRAYTON STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:30-10:30 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-15:30
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to West Drayton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Drayton to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- West Drayton to Riding Mill Rail Station
- West Drayton to Hertford North Rail Station
- West Drayton to Llanfairpwll Rail Station
- West Drayton to Ninian Park Rail Station
- West Drayton to Lancing Rail Station
- West Drayton to Lochwinnoch Rail Station
- West Drayton to Harpenden Rail Station
- West Drayton to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- West Drayton to Shenstone Rail Station
- West Drayton to Kinbrace Rail Station