Starting at: West Drayton
Arrive at: West Ealing
HAYES & HARLINGTON STATION: From Tuesday 2 June, a one way system applies between 0600 and 0930 Monday to Friday. Entrance into the station will be in front of the ticket office via Station Approach. Exit will be through the old station building at the end of platform 4 onto Station Road.
Stations passed through from West Drayton
- Albert Road, Yiewsley
WEST DRAYTON STATION: Until September 2020, buses on Routes 222 350 698 U1 U3 and U5 are unable to serve stops in Station Approach outside the station due to poor road conditions. Please use other stops in Yiewsley High Street, Station Road or Horton Road (350) instead.
WEST DRAYTON STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:30-10:30 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-15:30
WEST EALING STATION: The ticket office is temporarily closed to protect customers and staff. To purchase a ticket, please use the ticket machines.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: West Ealing to West Drayton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Drayton to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- West Drayton to Lancing Rail Station
- West Drayton to Lochwinnoch Rail Station
- West Drayton to Harpenden Rail Station
- West Drayton to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- West Drayton to Shenstone Rail Station
- West Drayton to Kinbrace Rail Station
- West Drayton to Cornbrook (Manchester Metrolink)
- West Drayton to Kings Langley Rail Station
- West Drayton to Westcombe Park
- West Drayton to Stranraer Rail Station