Starting at: Westcombe Park
Arrive at: Camden Road
Stations passed through from Westcombe Park
- Westerdale Road
- Millennium Leisure Park East
- Millennium Leisure Park West
- Millennium Village South
- Millennium Village / Oval Square
- North Greenwich Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Camden Road to Westcombe Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Westcombe Park to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- Westcombe Park to Cowden Rail Station
- Westcombe Park to Woodlesford Rail Station
- Westcombe Park to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Westcombe Park to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station
- Westcombe Park to Eltham
- Westcombe Park to Embankment
- Westcombe Park to Addiscombe Tram Stop
- Westcombe Park to Addlestone Rail Station
- Westcombe Park to Ampere Way Tram Stop
- Westcombe Park to Anerley