Starting at: Wembley Stadium
• Take the Chiltern Railways to London Marylebone
• Change at London Marylebone Rail Station
• Take the Bakerloo line to Baker Street
• Change at Baker Street Underground Station
• Take the Jubilee line to London Bridge
• Change at London Bridge Underground Station
• Take the Thameslink to East Croydon
• Change at East Croydon Rail Station
• Take the Walk to East Croydon Tram Stop
• Change at East Croydon Tram Stop
• Take the Tramway Tram to Wandle Park Tram Stop
• Change at Wandle Park Tram Stop
Arrive at: Wandle Park Tram Stop
Journey time between Wembley Stadium and Wandle Park Tram Stop averages at 72 minutes
Stations passed through from Wembley Stadium
- London Marylebone Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wandle Park Tram Stop to Wembley Stadium
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Wembley Stadium > Wandle Park Tram Stop