Starting at: Wembley Stadium
Arrive at: Devons Road DLR
Stations passed through from Wembley Stadium
- Lakeside Way
- Brent Civic Centre
- Empire Way
- Wembley Park Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Devons Road DLR to Wembley Stadium
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wembley Stadium to Knightsbridge
- Wembley Stadium to Reedham (Norfolk) Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium to Kingston
- Wembley Stadium to Three Bridges Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium to Petts Wood
- Wembley Stadium to Burgess Hill Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium to Royal Albert DLR
- Wembley Stadium to Ruislip Gardens
- Wembley Stadium to Perivale