Starting at: Wembley Stadium
• Take the 182 bus or 83 bus or 223 bus to Wembley Park Station
• Change at Wembley Park Station
• Take the Metropolitan line to King's Cross St.Pancras
• Change at King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station
• Take the Walk to St Pancras International
• Change at London St Pancras International Rail Station
• Take the Southeastern to Stratford International
• Change at Stratford International Rail Station
Arrive at: Stratford International Rail Station
Journey time between Wembley Stadium and Stratford International Rail Station averages at 56 minutes
Stations passed through from Wembley Stadium
- Lakeside Way
- Brent Civic Centre
- Empire Way
- Wembley Park Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Stratford International Rail Station to Wembley Stadium
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Wembley Stadium > Stratford International Rail Station