Starting at: Wembley Stadium
• Take the 223 bus or 483 bus to Wembley Central Station
• Change at Wembley Central Station
• Take the London Overground to Willesden Junction Rail Station
• Change at Willesden Junction Rail Station
• Take the London Overground to West Brompton Rail Station
• Change at West Brompton Rail Station
• Take the District line to Wimbledon
• Change at Wimbledon Underground Station
• Take the Tramway Tram to Mitcham Junction Tram Stop
• Change at Mitcham Junction Tram Stop
• Take the Southern to Mitcham Eastfields
• Change at Mitcham Eastfields Rail Station
Arrive at: Mitcham Eastfields
Journey time between Wembley Stadium and Mitcham Eastfields averages at 82 minutes
Stations passed through from Wembley Stadium
- Cecil Avenue
- Ark Elvin Academy / Park Lane
- Wembley Central Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mitcham Eastfields to Wembley Stadium
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Wembley Stadium > Mitcham Eastfields