Starting at: Wembley Stadium
Arrive at: Tulse Hill
Stations passed through from Wembley Stadium
- London Marylebone Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Tulse Hill to Wembley Stadium
Latest journey planner searches
- Wembley Stadium to Ruislip Gardens
- Wembley Stadium to Perivale
- Wembley Stadium to Great Chesterford Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium to West Drayton
- Wembley Stadium to Roding Valley
- Wembley Stadium to Havenhouse Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium to Harpenden Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium to Aintree Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium to Pensarn (Gwynedd) Rail Station