Starting at: Wembley Stadium
• Take the 182 bus or 223 bus or 83 bus to Wembley Park Station
• Change at Wembley Park Station
• Take the Jubilee line to Westminster
• Change at Westminster Underground Station
• Take the District line or Circle line to Victoria
• Change at Victoria Underground Station
• Take the Southeastern to Herne Hill
• Change at Herne Hill Rail Station
• Take the 37 bus to North Dulwich Station
• Change at North Dulwich Station
Arrive at: North Dulwich
Journey time between Wembley Stadium and North Dulwich averages at 84 minutes
Stations passed through from Wembley Stadium
- Lakeside Way
- Brent Civic Centre
- Empire Way
- Wembley Park Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: North Dulwich to Wembley Stadium
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Wembley Stadium > North Dulwich