Starting at: Wembley Stadium
• Take the Chiltern Railways to London Marylebone
• Change at London Marylebone Rail Station
• Take the Bakerloo line to Baker Street
• Change at Baker Street Underground Station
• Take the Jubilee line to London Bridge
• Change at London Bridge Underground Station
• Take the Southeastern to Lewisham
• Change at Lewisham Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Loampit Vale
• Take the 225 bus to Springbank Road / Hither Green
• Change at Springbank Road / Hither Green Station
Arrive at: Hither Green
Journey time between Wembley Stadium and Hither Green averages at 79 minutes
Stations passed through from Wembley Stadium
- London Marylebone Rail Station
SOUTHEASTERN: Sunday 5 July, no service between Lewisham and Dartford (via Sidcup). Replacement buses operate calling at all stations.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hither Green to Wembley Stadium
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Wembley Stadium > Hither Green