Starting at: Wembley Stadium
• Take the 83 bus or 223 bus or 182 bus to Wembley Park Station
• Change at Wembley Park Station
• Take the Metropolitan line to Finchley Road
• Change at Finchley Road Underground Station
• Take the Jubilee line to Baker Street
• Change at Baker Street Underground Station
• Take the Bakerloo line to Oxford Circus
• Change at Oxford Circus Underground Station
• Take the Victoria line to Victoria
• Change at Victoria Underground Station
Arrive at: London Victoria
Journey time between Wembley Stadium and London Victoria averages at 43 minutes
Stations passed through from Wembley Stadium
- Lakeside Way
- Brent Civic Centre
- Empire Way
- Wembley Park Station
Bus Stop Closed\n\n Use the temporary Bus Stop to\n catch your Bus from instead
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Victoria to Wembley Stadium
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Wembley Stadium > London Victoria