Starting at: Wembley Stadium
Arrive at: Paddington
Stations passed through from Wembley Stadium
- Lakeside Way
- Brent Civic Centre
- Empire Way
- Wembley Park Station
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow / Reading. Normal service between Liverpool Street and Shenfield due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Paddington Station: Until mid 2020, we're making improvements at Paddington Tube station that will affect your access to the Bakerloo line there. The Praed street entrance is closed. Space will be limited so we will restrict entry to the Bakerloo line platforms at busy times.
Paddington: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available between the National Rail station and the Circle and District line platforms due to planned maintenance. Call us on 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
Ticket price information
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
Return journey: Paddington to Wembley Stadium
Latest journey planner searches
- Wembley Stadium to Burgess Hill Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium to Ruislip Gardens
- Wembley Stadium to Perivale
- Wembley Stadium to Great Chesterford Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium to West Drayton
- Wembley Stadium to Roding Valley
- Wembley Stadium to Havenhouse Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium to West Ruislip
- Wembley Stadium to Harpenden Rail Station