Starting at: Wembley Stadium
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from Wembley Stadium
- Lakeside Way
- Brent Civic Centre
- Empire Way
- Wembley Park Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to Wembley Stadium
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wembley Stadium to Farningham Road Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium to Clapton
- Wembley Stadium to Lee Rail
- Wembley Stadium to Stone Crossing Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium to Harrington Road Tram Stop
- Wembley Stadium to Seamer Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium to Penge West
- Wembley Stadium to Kemsing Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium to Carpenders Park
- Wembley Stadium to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)