Starting at: Wembley Stadium
Arrive at: Embankment
Stations passed through from Wembley Stadium
- Lakeside Way
- Brent Civic Centre
- Empire Way
- Wembley Park Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Embankment to Wembley Stadium
Latest journey planner searches
- Wembley Stadium to Ruislip Gardens
- Wembley Stadium to Perivale
- Wembley Stadium to Great Chesterford Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium to West Drayton
- Wembley Stadium to Roding Valley
- Wembley Stadium to Havenhouse Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium to Aintree Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium to Pensarn (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium to Ashwell & Morden Rail Station