Starting at: Watford High Street
Arrive at: Heathrow Terminal 5
Stations passed through from Watford High Street
- Bushey Rail Station
- Carpenders Park Rail Station
- Hatch End Rail Station
- Headstone Lane Rail Station
- Harrow & Wealdstone Rail Station
A 30 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading. A 10 minute service is operating between Liverpool Street and Shenfield due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Heathrow Terminal 5 to Watford High Street
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Watford High Street to Fulham Broadway
- Watford High Street to Leytonstone
- Watford High Street to Leyton
- Watford High Street to Marble Arch
- Watford High Street to Northfields
- Watford High Street to Northolt
- Watford High Street to Paddington
- Watford High Street to Queens Park (London)
- Watford High Street to Southgate
- Watford High Street to St. Paul's
- Watford High Street to Watford