Starting at: Watford High Street
Arrive at: Ilford
Stations passed through from Watford High Street
- Watford Junction Rail Station
ILFORD STATION: From Wednesday 29 January until late 2020, the Cranbrook Road entrance will be closed whilst a new station entrance is built. A temporary entrance will open in Ilford Hill and the existing York Mews entrance will open throughout the day.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ilford to Watford High Street
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Watford High Street to Fulham Broadway
- Watford High Street to Latimer Road
- Watford High Street to Leytonstone
- Watford High Street to Leyton
- Watford High Street to Marble Arch
- Watford High Street to Mornington Crescent
- Watford High Street to Northfields
- Watford High Street to Northolt
- Watford High Street to Paddington
- Watford High Street to Queens Park (London)
- Watford High Street to Southgate