Starting at: Watford High Street
Arrive at: Custom House DLR
Stations passed through from Watford High Street
- Watford (Herts), Watford High Street Railway Station
Custom House for ExCel: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available to/from Victoria Dock Road due to a faulty lift. Step free access to/from the ExCeL Exhibition Centre is still available. Call us on 0343 222 1234 if you need more information.
A 30 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow. A 30 minute service is operating Paddington to Reading. A 10 minute service is operating Liverpool Street to Shenfield due to operational restriction
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Custom House DLR to Watford High Street
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Watford High Street to Fulham Broadway
- Watford High Street to Latimer Road
- Watford High Street to Leytonstone
- Watford High Street to Leyton
- Watford High Street to Marble Arch
- Watford High Street to Mornington Crescent
- Watford High Street to Northfields
- Watford High Street to Northolt
- Watford High Street to Northwick Park
- Watford High Street to Paddington
- Watford High Street to Park Royal