Starting at: Watford High Street
Arrive at: Moorgate
Stations passed through from Watford High Street
- Bushey Rail Station
- Carpenders Park Rail Station
- Hatch End Rail Station
- Headstone Lane Rail Station
- Harrow & Wealdstone Rail Station
- Kenton Rail Station
MOORGATE (GREAT NORTHERN) STATION: From Saturday 14 December until mid May 2020, the Great Northern platforms will close at 2140 on Monday to Friday, and throughout Saturday and Sunday. Last arrival at Moorgate on weekdays is at 2138 to Moorgate, and 2140 northbound to Old Street and stations to Watton-at-Stone. Please use local London Buses or London Underground connections instead. All Great Northern trains operate to/from King's Cross via Finsbury Park instead.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Moorgate to Watford High Street
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Watford High Street to Fulham Broadway
- Watford High Street to Latimer Road
- Watford High Street to Leytonstone
- Watford High Street to Leyton
- Watford High Street to Marble Arch
- Watford High Street to Mornington Crescent
- Watford High Street to Northfields
- Watford High Street to Northolt
- Watford High Street to Northwick Park
- Watford High Street to Paddington
- Watford High Street to Park Royal