Starting at: Watford High Street
Arrive at: Earl's Court
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Watford High Street
- Watford Junction Rail Station
District Line: A 10 minute service is operating between Upminster and Earl's Court and a 20 minute service is operating on the rest of the line due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Earl's Court to Watford High Street
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Watford High Street to Clapham High Street
- Watford High Street to London Victoria
- Watford High Street to Bootle (Cumbria) Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Kirby Cross Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Worksop Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Chichester (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Watford High Street to Clapham (N Yorks) Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Filey Rail Station
- Watford High Street to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Watford High Street to Yarm Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station