Starting at: Watford High Street
Arrive at: Archway
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Watford High Street
- Bushey Rail Station
- Carpenders Park Rail Station
- Hatch End Rail Station
- Headstone Lane Rail Station
- Harrow & Wealdstone Rail Station
- Kenton Rail Station
- South Kenton Rail Station
- North Wembley Rail Station
- Wembley Central Rail Station
- Stonebridge Park Rail Station
- Harlesden Rail Station
- Willesden Junction Rail Station
- Kensal Green Rail Station
- Queens Park (London) Rail Station
- Kilburn High Road Rail Station
- South Hampstead Rail Station
- London Euston Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Archway to Watford High Street
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Watford High Street to Upper Halliford Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Dunton Green Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Hampton (London)
- Watford High Street to Swindon Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Streatham Hill
- Watford High Street to Dundonald Road Tram Stop
- Watford High Street to Great Portland Street
- Watford High Street to Church Street Tram Stop
- Watford High Street to Rainham (London
- Watford High Street to Eynsford Rail Station
- Watford High Street to Merstham Rail Station