Starting at: Wanstead Park
• Take the 58 bus to Forest Gate Station
• Change at Forest Gate Station
• Take the TfL Rail to Stratford Station
• Change at Stratford (London) Rail Station
• Take the Jubilee line to Waterloo
• Change at Waterloo Underground Station
• Take the South Western Railway to Wimbledon
• Change at Wimbledon Rail Station
• Take the Tramway Tram to Ampere Way Tram Stop
• Change at Ampere Way Tram Stop
Arrive at: Ampere Way Tram Stop
Journey time between Wanstead Park and Ampere Way Tram Stop averages at 81 minutes
Stations passed through from Wanstead Park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ampere Way Tram Stop to Wanstead Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Wanstead Park > Ampere Way Tram Stop