Starting at: Wanstead Park
Arrive at: Wimbledon Chase
Stations passed through from Wanstead Park
- Forest Gate Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wimbledon Chase to Wanstead Park
Latest journey planner searches
- Wanstead Park to Garrowhill Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Eden Park
- Wanstead Park to Uxbridge
- Wanstead Park to Hainault
- Wanstead Park to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Wanstead Park to Tattenham Corner
- Wanstead Park to Lea Bridge
- Wanstead Park to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- Wanstead Park to Warrington Central Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Lancing Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Wanstead Park