Starting at: Wanstead Park
• Take the Transfer to Forest Gate Station
• Change at Forest Gate Rail Station
• Take the TfL Rail to Stratford Station
• Change at Stratford (London) Rail Station
• Take the Jubilee line to Waterloo
• Change at Waterloo Underground Station
• Take the South Western Railway to Surbiton
• Change at Surbiton Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Surbiton Station/Claremont Rd
• Change at Surbiton Station
• Take the K2 bus to The Berrylands
• Change at The Berrylands / Berrylands Station
• Take the Walk to Berrylands Rail Station
• Change at Berrylands Rail Station
Arrive at: Berrylands
Journey time between Wanstead Park and Berrylands averages at 84 minutes
Stations passed through from Wanstead Park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Berrylands to Wanstead Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Wanstead Park > Berrylands