Starting at: Wanstead Park
• Take the Walk to Woodgrange Road
• Change at Woodgrange Road
• Take the N86 bus to Stratford Bus Station
• Change at Stratford Bus Station
• Take the Walk to Stratford Station
• Change at Stratford (London) Rail Station
• Take the Greater Anglia to London Liverpool Street
• Change at London Liverpool Street Rail Station
• Take the Circle line to Baker Street
• Change at Baker Street Underground Station
• Take the Metropolitan line to Wembley Park
• Change at Wembley Park Underground Station
Arrive at: Wembley Park
Journey time between Wanstead Park and Wembley Park averages at 85 minutes
Stations passed through from Wanstead Park
- Wanstead Park Station
- Woodgrange Road
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wembley Park to Wanstead Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Wanstead Park > Wembley Park