Starting at: Wanstead Park
Arrive at: Stockwell
Stations passed through from Wanstead Park
- St James' School
- Mcgrath Road
- Maryland Station
- Louise Road
- U E L Stratford Campus
- Stratford Centre
- Stratford Bus Station
- Angel Lane
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Stockwell to Wanstead Park
Latest journey planner searches
- Wanstead Park to Shepperton Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Sandy Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Acton Central
- Wanstead Park to Queensway
- Wanstead Park to Haddenham & Thame Parkway Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Farncombe Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to New Eltham
- Wanstead Park to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Queensbury
- Wanstead Park to Chelmsford Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Coryton Rail Station