Starting at: Wanstead Park
Arrive at: Highgate
Stations passed through from Wanstead Park
- Leytonstone High Road Rail Station
- Leyton Midland Road Rail Station
- Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station
- Blackhorse Road Rail Station
- South Tottenham Rail Station
- Harringay Green Lanes Rail Station
- Crouch Hill Rail Station
- Upper Holloway Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Highgate to Wanstead Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wanstead Park to Garrowhill Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Kenton
- Wanstead Park to Eden Park
- Wanstead Park to Flitwick Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Erith
- Wanstead Park to Bargeddie Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Uxbridge
- Wanstead Park to London Waterloo
- Wanstead Park to Shenstone Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Hainault
- Wanstead Park to Addiscombe Tram Stop