Starting at: Wanstead Park
Arrive at: Heathrow Terminal 4
Stations passed through from Wanstead Park
- Forest Gate Station
Temporary closure of Heathrow Terminal 4 stations: Due to a significant drop in demand, all flights to/from Heathrow Airport are operating from Terminals 2 & 5 only. The Piccadilly line and TfL Rail stations at Terminal 4 are closed until further notice. All Piccadilly line and TfL Rail services to the airport are operating to/from Heathrow T1,2,3 & 5 stations. To check flight departure and arrivals information, visit Heathrow.com or contact your airline.
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow/ Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service is operating between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Heathrow Terminal 4: Closed - Due to the temporary closure of Heathrow Airport's terminal 4.
Ticket price information
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
Return journey: Heathrow Terminal 4 to Wanstead Park
Latest journey planner searches
- Wanstead Park to Shepperton Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Sandy Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Acton Central
- Wanstead Park to Queensway
- Wanstead Park to New Eltham
- Wanstead Park to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Queensbury
- Wanstead Park to Chelmsford Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Tenterden Town Rail Station (KESR)
- Wanstead Park to Ravenscourt Park
- Wanstead Park to Cambridge Rail Station