Starting at: Wanstead Park
Arrive at: Colliers Wood
Stations passed through from Wanstead Park
- Forest Gate Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Colliers Wood to Wanstead Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wanstead Park to Shepperton Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Sandy Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Chigwell
- Wanstead Park to Moor Park
- Wanstead Park to Toddington (Gloucs Warwicks Railway)
- Wanstead Park to Thorne South Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Beckenham Road Tram Stop
- Wanstead Park to Maxwell Park Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Bat & Ball Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Whitwell (Derbys) Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Mortlake