Starting at: Wanstead Park
Arrive at: Angel
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Wanstead Park
- Leytonstone High Road Rail Station
- Leyton Midland Road Rail Station
- Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station
- Blackhorse Road Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Angel to Wanstead Park
Latest journey planner searches
- Wanstead Park to Garrowhill Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Eden Park
- Wanstead Park to Uxbridge
- Wanstead Park to Hainault
- Wanstead Park to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Wanstead Park to Tattenham Corner
- Wanstead Park to Lea Bridge
- Wanstead Park to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- Wanstead Park to Warrington Central Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Lancing Rail Station
- Wanstead Park to Wanstead Park