Starting at: Wallington
Arrive at: Palmers Green
Stations passed through from Wallington
- Waddon Rail Station
- West Croydon Rail Station
- Norwood Junction Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Palmers Green to Wallington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wallington to Chafford Hundred Rail Station
- Wallington to Shadwell
- Wallington to Birmingham International Airport (Air-Rail link)
- Wallington to South Harrow
- Wallington to Redbridge (Hants) Rail Station
- Wallington to Chancery Lane
- Wallington to South Kenton
- Wallington to St Margarets (Herts) Rail Station
- Wallington to South Acton Rail
- Wallington to Ravensbourne