Starting at: Wallington
Arrive at: Upminster Bridge
Stations passed through from Wallington
- Parkgate Road
- Park Lane
- Carshalton High Street
- Carshalton Ponds
- Carshalton Station
- Wrythe Green
- Wrythe Recreation Ground
- Poulton Avenue
- Muschamp Road
- Welbeck Road
- St Helier Hospital
- Wrythe Lane / Rosehill Roundabout
- St Helier Avenue / Rose Hill Roundabout
- Dore Gardens
- St Helier Avenue / Middleton Road
- Chester Gardens
- Langdon Walk
- Connaught Gardens
- Morden Hall Road / Central Road
- Aberconway Road
- Morden Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Upminster Bridge to Wallington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wallington to South Acton Rail
- Wallington to Ravensbourne
- Wallington to Cromford Rail Station
- Wallington to Tunbridge Wells West (Spa Valley Railway)
- Wallington to New Beckenham
- Wallington to Layton (Lancs) Rail Station
- Wallington to Finchley Central
- Wallington to Mitcham Eastfields
- Wallington to Worksop Rail Station
- Wallington to Orpington