Starting at: Wallington
Arrive at: North Acton
Stations passed through from Wallington
- Queens Road
- Croydon Road / Wallington Green
- The Holt
- Church Road
- Guy Road
- Croydon Road / Plough Lane
- Lavington Road
- Purley Way / Waddon Station
- Alton Road
- Courtney Road
- Vicarage Rd / Wandle Park Tram Stop
- Rectory Grove
- Reeves Corner
- Tamworth Road / Centrale Tram Stop
- Ruskin Road
- West Croydon Bus Station
- Whitgift Centre
- Dingwall Road / East Croydon Station
NORTH ACTON STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Interchange is expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: North Acton to Wallington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wallington to Shadwell
- Wallington to Elephant & Castle
- Wallington to Cookham Rail Station
- Wallington to Upminster Bridge
- Wallington to Edgware
- Wallington to Melksham Rail Station
- Wallington to Eynsford Rail Station
- Wallington to Walsall Rail Station
- Wallington to Rannoch Rail Station
- Wallington to Neilston Rail Station
- Wallington to Hersham Rail Station